New Student Registration
In order for the registration process to be complete, and compliant, please take note of the items below. Please be sure you have all the underlined items at the time of registration. The Hampton Public School is not a busing district.Please download the forms below:
- Kindergarten registrants must be 5 years of age prior to Oct 1.
- Preschool registrants must be 3 years of age and no older than 5 years of age by Oct. 1.
- Child must be toilet trained;
- Original birth certificate with raised seal;
- Up-to-date immunization records, including Hepatitis B and flu vaccines;
- Up-to-date health physical — Nurse Susan will be available during registration hours to discuss health concerns;
- Proof of residency, i.e. copy of lease or mortgage
Should you have any questions, please contact Ms. Gizis in the Main Office at 537-4101.
Project Child Find can be reached toll free at 1-800-322-8174