Pre-School and Kindergarten - 2023/2024
Student Enrollment Pre-Registration Form due March 15, 2023
Hampton Public School is holding a “Pre-Registration” for new students entering our preschool and kindergarten classes at the start of the 2023-2024 school year. Please note: existing preschool students need not re-register if either moving to a second year in preschool or to kindergarten.
Please note the eligibility requirements below:
- Kindergarten registrants must be 5 years of age prior to October 1, 2023;
- Preschool registrants must be 3 or 4 years of age and not older than 5 years of age prior to Oct. 1, 2023;
- Child must be a resident of Hampton Borough.
Pre-Registration: The attached form must be completed and returned to Ms. Gizis by March 15, 2023:
Required Forms Needed Prior to Start of School**
- Original birth certificate with seal
- Up-to-date Immunization records, including Hepatitis B and flu vaccines
- Universal Child Health Form
- Elementary Health History
- Proof of Residency, i.e. copy of lease or mortgage statement
**The above forms are required prior to the child starting school. We will contact you regarding an in-person visit at a later date to submit the forms.
Registration questions can be directed to Ms. Gizis at firstname.lastname@example.org or (908) 537-4101 ext. 101.
Health questions/concerns can be directed to Mrs. Susan Straight, School Nurse at email@example.com
School/District questions/concerns can be directed to Mr. Daniel Kerr, Chief School Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Physical Form (pdf)
Health History Form (pdf)
Fillable 23-24 Student Registration Form.docx
23-24 Student Registration Form (pdf)