Preschool and Kindergarten - 2023/2024
Student Enrollment in Preschool and Kindergarten is now open
Registration is open for new students for the 2023-2024 school year at Hampton Public School for preschool and kindergarten. Please note: existing preschool students need not re-register if either moving to a second year in preschool or to kindergarten.
Please note the eligibility requirements below:
- Kindergarten registrants must be 5 years of age prior to October 1, 2023;
- Preschool registrants must be 3 or 4 years of age and not older than 5 years of age prior to Oct. 1, 2023;
- Child must be a resident of Hampton Borough
- Kindergarten students must be potty trained.
The attached form should be completed and returned to Ms. Gizis in person or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Required Forms Needed Prior to Start of School**
- Original birth certificate with seal (we will make a copy)
- Up-to-date Immunization records, including Hepatitis B and flu vaccines (from physician)
- Universal Child Health Form
- Elementary Health History
- Proof of Residency, i.e. copy of lease or mortgage statement
**The above forms are required prior to the child starting school. We will contact you regarding an in-person visit at a later date to submit the forms.
Registration questions can be directed to Ms. Gizis at email@example.com
Health questions/concerns can be directed to Mrs. Susan Straight, School Nurse at firstname.lastname@example.org
School/District questions/concerns can be directed to Mr. Daniel Kerr, Chief School Administrator, at email@example.com
2023-2024 Student Registration Form rev Jan 2023 (pdf)
Fillable 2023-2024 Student Registration Form rev 1_23.docx
Universal Health Form (physical) (pdf)
Health History Form (pdf)